Today we are offering you a recipe! Yes! A recipe for probiotic treats for dogs that is easy to prepare and is made with only 4 ingredients, one of which is Homeoanimo probiotic capsules!
• MORE: Contact us to receive the best advice for treating your pet's health concerns.
I should warn you: these treats smell so good and are so delicious that you too will want to eat them! But focus on your dog for today!
The benefit of these treats is that they contain probiotics that are beneficial for the digestive health of your pet. Undeniably, probiotics are important for maintaining intestinal flora in both humans and animals.
Preparation: 10 min.
Servings: 25 to 30 pieces (approximately)
- 3 cups (750 ml) oat flakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) organic plain yogurt
- 1 cup (250 ml) natural peanut butter
- 8 Homeoanimo probiotic capsules
1. To begin, mix the yogurt and the oat flakes. It will be a little dry at first, so be sure to mix it long enough for the oats to be well coated with yogurt.
2. Next, using a sufficiently large bowl, slowly stir in the peanut butter.
3. Add the probiotics in last. The number of probiotics used may vary depending on the weight, size and health of your dog. Homeoanimo probiotics come in the form of small capsules; open them and pour the contents into the bowl.
You can consult Homeoanimo for the recommended dosage for your dog.
4. Once it’s all mixed, take a portion of the dough with a spoon and roll it into a ball with your hands. Adapt the size of the balls for the size of your dog.
Don’t roll them too much to keep them from falling apart. If that happens, crush the ball gently with your hands until it sticks.
5. Repeat this process with the rest of the mixture to make about 25 to 30 pieces (depending on the size of the balls that you have chosen).
Keep them in the fridge as they contain yogurt.
A real bonus of these treats is that they are made with natural ingredients and do not require any cooking. So, we don’t have to worry about damaging the probiotics.
I hope that you and your dog will love this simple recipe! Feel free to share it! And, for other health tips, follow our Facebook page and our blog! You will find all the Homeoanimo products online on our website.
Wishing you all a great week!
• YOU MIGHT LIKE TO READ: 7 natural ways to improve your pet's health fo life
• SUGGESTED ARTICLE: 10 dangerous foods for your cat