What is the DIABETEPET remedy?
The all-natural and homeopathic DIABETEPET remedy was developed to minimize and help relieve diabetes symptoms in pets. Although it was created to assist in the management of type II diabetes, it can provide effective relief for animals with type I diabetes as well.
This formula works by rebalancing the organs and systems that are involved in blood sugar regulation (as the malfunction of these is the root cause for diabetes). DIABETEPET is designed to support the pancreas, digestive system, and nervous system. Some benefits of this tonic include:
- Appetite regulation (in particular, pets who overeat feel satiated)
- Improvements in mood (especially following emotional trauma)
- Decrease in eye discomfort (as diabetes can affect the eyes and vision)
- Healthier arteries and heart
By supporting the systems associated with diabetes, DIABETEPET helps manage diabetes symptoms in animals while enhancing the efficacy of any vet-recommended treatments. Further, since blood sugar irregularities have the potential to damage multiple organs, this formula is designed to regulate functions throughout the body.
NOTE: For best results we highly recommend giving your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using any kind of diabetes treatment. This helps rid the body and of excess toxins, allowing remedies to work as efficiently as possible.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals suffering from diabetes
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
DIABETEPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. (A 2nd dose in the evening can be given only if the blood sugar levels are high in the evening)
Thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, diaphragm, serotonin, intestine, vagus nerve, pancreas, insulin, liver, kidneys, total eye, coronary artery, heart, chromium trace element
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is diabetes in animals?
Diabetes in animals is a chronic disease that causes the blood sugar to become imbalanced. This is because the pet’s insulin, the hormone that delivers glucose, the energy source for every cell, is either too low or the body has become resistant to it. The danger is that without glucose, cells and organs can begin to deteriorate and cause permanent damage or even death.
The good news is, diabetes and its symptoms can be managed with the proper treatment, and the animal can go on to live a long, healthy life.
What are the symptoms of diabetes in animals?
- Excessive thirst
- Frequent urination (house trained pets may even start having “accidents”)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Lack of energy
- Loss of appetite (in more advanced cases)
- Organ damage/failure (in severe cases)
What are the possible causes of diabetes in animals?
Genetics can make an animal more susceptible to develop diabetes, but there are some other factors that put pets at higher risk for this disease. These include:
- Age, as older pets are more likely to develop diabetes
- Pancreatitis, which involves inflammation of the pancreas, the organ that produces insulin
- Other diseases, including Cushing’s disease or autoimmune diseases
Although some of these factors aren’t preventable, keeping your pet at a healthy weight with a balanced diet (free of excess sugar and fat) and regular exercise can help reduce the risk of diabetes .