Advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve diabetes in animals
What is the 'advanced natural treatment to relieve diabetes'?
- This treatment consists of the DIABETEPET, BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The DIABETEPET remedy regulates the pancreas, digestive system, and nervous system in animals, as imbalances in these functions are the root cause of diabetes.
- The BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT remedy nourishes the organs and tissues associated with blood sugar imbalances in pets.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy is a homeopathic fortifier that improves oxygen circulation throughout the body, thereby promoting faster treatment results.
NOTE: For best results, we highly recommend giving your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this treatment. This helps rid the body of excess toxins, allowing remedies to work as efficiently as possible.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from diabetes, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- DIABETEPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
(A 2nd dose in the evening can be given only if the blood sugar levels are high in the evening)
- BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT remedy: 1 capsule / day. Break open and mix with food or water. 60 capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- DIABETEPET remedy: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, diaphragm, serotonin, intestine, vagus nerve, pancreas, insulin, liver, kidneys, total eye, coronary artery, heart, chromium trace element
- BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT remedy: Huang Qi (Astragalus Membranaceus - Root), Ge Gen (Pueraria Montana Var. Lobata- Root), Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza Glabra - Root), Dang Shen (Codonopsis Piosula - Root), Wu Mei (Prunus Mume - Fruit), Mai Men Dong (Ophiopogon Japonicus - Tuber)
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is diabetes in animals?
Diabetes in animals is a chronic disease that causes the blood sugar to become imbalanced. This is because the pet’s insulin, the hormone that delivers glucose, the energy source for every cell, is either too low or the body has become resistant to it. The danger is that without glucose, cells and organs can begin to deteriorate and cause permanent damage or even death.
The good news is, diabetes and its symptoms can be managed with the proper treatment, and the animal can go on to live a long, healthy life.
What are the symptoms of diabetes in animals?
- Excessive thirst
- Frequent urination (house trained pets may even start having “accidents”)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Lack of energy
- Loss of appetite (in more advanced cases)
- Organ damage/failure (in severe cases)
What are the possible causes of diabetes in animals?
Genetics can make an animal more susceptible to develop diabetes, but there are some other factors that put pets at higher risk for this disease. These include:
- Age, as older pets are more likely to develop diabetes
- Pancreatitis, which involves inflammation of the pancreas, the organ that produces insulin
- Other diseases, including Cushing’s disease or autoimmune diseases
Although some of these factors aren’t preventable, keeping your pet at a healthy weight with a balanced diet (free of excess sugar and fat) and regular exercise can help reduce the risk of diabetes .