This remedy promotes the elimination of toxins from the liver, thereby improving both liver functions and digestion.
What is the LIVER DRAINER remedy?
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
- IMPORTANT: For complete toxin removal and to obtain the best results possible, it is important that you at least use the KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, and LYMPH 2 remedies together. Why? For toxins to be effectively eliminated by natural means, they must pass through the liver and the kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleaned and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through them, it decreases the chances of effective toxin elimination. By using the three remedies together, you give your pet the best chance of improving their overall health.
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
LIVER DRAINER remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30 ml spray bottle. **Stop when the symptoms have disappeared.
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact proper organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of harmful toxins and improve the overall performance of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOXIFY MY PET?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED?
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Infections of the urinary tract
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?
- Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.
I love these remedies. My semi-feral cat, Kenny is drinking less water and gained his weight back. At 15, I can give these remedies to him in just a quick squirt in his mouth. Using both the Kidney and Liver together. Thank you HomeoAnimal.
A med from the Vet. Your advise was to detox him. So ordered the "Detox Kit”, which you sent. He was on it (and the med from the Vet.) for 5 weeks. I then had the 3rd blood test run and the fatty liver was gone! The Vet approved the detox and attributed the end result both his prescribed med. and the Detox. The liver drainer was one of 4 bottle sent for the Detox. The others were Kidney Drainer, Lymph 2 and Environmental Detox. I think the Detox did great! He was on the Detox for 5 weeks.
Now I’m faced with Cushing’s and am awaiting the program you have suggested.
My cat had really high blood panels for liver issues and I was told I could have an MRI to see if he has a tumor
Can't operate, due to a heart issue, so didn't. Decided to detox instead, per my Vet. Couldn't get him to eat anything that tasted bad, so did this. No taste, smell, etc. Did for 5 weeks the Total Detox Program and no issues taking it or reacting from it, but now he runs all over my house, playing with toys he hasn't touched for years. Obviously he feels better. I have to go with the hope the blood tests were a false/positive or that's all he needed. I will just keep loving him and trying to get liver support in him and go from there. He is 15, so not going to put him though anything else.
Hello. I’ve been a loyal customer for a long time. I love your products and tell everyone about it. Thank you for all that you do. We truly appreciate it. Your product saved our fur babies lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
This treatment lasted 5 years for my little 'Flower'. She was diagnosed with: Chronic Renal Failure. After 1 year of treatment and after analysis the levels hd diminished. This treatment allowed her to not go through inadequate treatment and special foods for cats with CRF. She is now gone to cat paradise at the the age of 17 and a half. When a remedy from Homeo Animal arrives I tell my cats: ' The professors are here, no need to worry I will take care of you.' Thank you from us and our fury friends.