This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for detoxifying the liver. Here's why:
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals for detoxifying the liver
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for detoxifying the liver'?
- This treatment is composed of the KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2, ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX AND PROBIOPET remedies.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy cleans the kidneys and eliminates toxins, enabling improvement of the immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER remedy eliminates toxins from the liver, which improves liver and digestive functions.
- The LYMPH 2 remedy promotes lymphatic drainage, drainage of cellular waste, cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to improvement in immune functions.
- The ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX remedy eliminates the effects of pollution and exposure to heavy metals from the body, which are the main causes of allergies in pets.
- The PROBIOPET remedy contains 8 anti-allergen strains. It considerably improves immune functions and re-establishes or maintains the health of gut flora and digestive functions.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
These remedies can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
They can be used to alleviate the following conditions:
- Skin conditions
- Atopic dermatitis
- Anal gland disorders (itching, bad smell, discomfort)
- Polyps, non-cancerous soft tissue tumors, hematomas, swollen lymph glands, some cysts
- Bad breath (caused by poor digestion)
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food. 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4-6: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day. 30ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7-9: Add the LYMPH 2 remedy (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER remedies that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 10+: Add the ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX remedy (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). All remedies can be given together along with the PROBIOPET every day until the full 5 weeks treatment is done.
- 5 weeks after starting the treatment, contact us to see if it's necessary for your pet to continue the treatment.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- LIVER DRAINER remedy: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER remedy: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidneys 5 CH.
- LYMPH 2 remedy: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX remedy: Plumbum, Mercurius, Cuprum, Alumina.
- Probiotics - PROBIOPET: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
Not recommended for pets with cancer or young pets under the age of 2 years old.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact proper organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of harmful toxins and improve the overall performance of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOXIFY MY PET?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED?
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Infections of the urinary tract
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?
- Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.