What is the MOUTH ULCERS remedy?
This remedy is used to treat dermatological conditions such as foot-and-mouth ulcers that cause excessive salivation.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals suffering from mild foot-and-mouth ulcers.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Borax, saliva glands 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
A mouth ulcer is a small whitish lesion on the mouth mucosa that is often defined by a red rim. It is a benign condition, but it can be painful.
What is a mouth ulcer?
What are the possible causes of a mouth ulcer?
- Accidental bite on the inside of the cheek;
- Deficiency of essential nutrients in the diet;
- And others.