What is the MOUTH ULCERS remedy?
This remedy is used to treat dermatological conditions such as foot-and-mouth ulcers that cause excessive salivation.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals suffering from mild foot-and-mouth ulcers.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Borax, saliva glands 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
A mouth ulcer is a small whitish lesion on the mouth mucosa that is often defined by a red rim. It is a benign condition, but it can be painful.
What is a mouth ulcer?
What are the possible causes of a mouth ulcer?
- Accidental bite on the inside of the cheek;
- Deficiency of essential nutrients in the diet;
- And others.