Advanced treatment to relieve itching due to fleas
What is the advanced treatment to relieve itching due to fleas?
This treatment consists of the FLEAS (ITCHING) and SILVERPET remedies.
The FLEAS (ITCHING) remedy is specifically designed to relieve itching from flea bites and soothe skin inflammation. It also relieves scratches caused by bites.
The SILVERPET remedy is a colloidal silver-based remedy that acts as a natural antibiotic. It strengthens the immune system and helps fight against skin conditions. It can also be sprayed directly onto bites to relieve itching, open wounds and scratches. It promotes tissue regeneration, providing an almost immediate relief.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from itching caused by fleas, in order to speed up the results of treatment.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- FLEAS (ITCHING) remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- For external use:
- Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab soaked with SILVERPET.
- 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- For internal use:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- FLEAS (ITCHING) remedy: apis, rhus tox, histamine lung, urtica urens, culex pipiens, ledum palustre
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Fleas are six-legged, reddish-brown insects. Although they may be visible to the naked eye, they are so small that it is difficult to detect them. They have a great ability to jump, which is why they can easily travel from the ground to an animal's hair and then feed on the blood of their host to reproduce.
What are fleas?
What are the symptoms of flea bites?
- Slight redness and inflammation of the skin;
- Hair loss.
How does an animal catch fleas?
- Contact with an animal carrying fleas;
- Contact with an environment carrying fleas (carpets, sofas, etc.);
- When going outside, especially in rural areas.
I also bought this product with fleas (bites) and no more itching now. Excellent product
very satisfying for my two cats