Advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve grass pollen allergies
What is 'the advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve grass pollen allergies'?
- This treatment consists of the GRASS ALLERGIES (POLLENPET), KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 remedies.
- The GRASS ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy helps relieve symptoms of the four most common grass pollen allergens in animals.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy helps cleanse the kidneys and eliminate toxins, thereby helping to improve immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER remedy promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 remedy promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the production of antibodies to help the immune system.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from grass pollen allergies, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: Start with the KIDNEY DRAINER (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth; 30 ml spray bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 remedy (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle), alternating with the GRASS ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER remedies that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 5 weeks after starting the treatment, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- GRASS ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy: Dactylis glomerata, Ray-grass, Phleum, Equisetum arvense
- LYMPH 2: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5 CH.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What are grass pollen allergies in animals?
Just like humans, pets can suffer from environmental allergies, and can even have reactions to certain kinds of grass. The allergy isn’t caused by the grasses themselves, but by the pollen that they produce.
The four types of grass that are the most common allergy-causing culprits include: Dactylis glomerata (also known as cock’s foot, orchard grass, or cat grass), ray grass, Phleum, and Equisetum arvense (also known as horsetail).
Incidentally, the symptoms of grass pollen allergies in pets are similar to those in humans.
What are the symptoms of grass pollen allergens in pets?
- Irritated eyes: itchy, watery, red, even crusty
- Excessive itching and scratching; can lead to rashes, bald spots, raw skin
- Excessive licking and nibbling (also from the itching), especially around the paws and legs; can lead to hot spots, wounds, infections
- Hives or rashes
- Stuffy / runny nose
- Dry, flaky, irritated skin
What are the possible causes of grass pollen allergies in pets?
Grass pollen allergies can present themselves in pets when their immune system overreacts to environmental stimuli. A reaction occurs when the pollen is inhaled and/or comes into contact with the skin.
Any pet can develop an environmental allergy (like to grass pollen), but some breeds seem predisposed to having a reaction; therefore, there may be a genetic component.