The VOMITING remedy treats nausea, vomiting and digestive discomfort. It can be used when traveling in the car to improve the animal’s comfort.
What is the VOMITING remedy?
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals who have been vomiting passengers.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Aethusa, antimonium crudum, cocculus, gelsemium, ipeca, nux vomica, petroleum, tabacum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Vomiting is the active rejection through the mouth of some of the contents of the stomach and may be due to several causes. It differs from regurgitation, which is passive, and is a straightforward process that brings gastric contents back up to the back of the throat or the oral cavity.
What is vomiting?
What are the possible causes of vomiting?
- Vertiginous syndrome;
- Physical trauma;
- Travel sickness;
- Meningitis, brain tumor, other neurological conditions;
- Food poisoning;
- Diseases of the digestive tract: stomach ulcer, gastroenteritis, cholecystitis, etc.;
- Metabolic disorders: hyperglycemia, uremia crisis, etc.;
- Adverse effects of certain medications;
- Bowel obstruction;
- Psychological factors;
- And more.
This product did some good during the initial stages of my sick kitty vomiting. Overall, pleased with its performance. Great to have on hand in your medicine chest!!
My cat Buzzy had terrible anxiety and digestive problems for years, and nothing my vet suggested seemed to help at all. In desperation I ordered this "Vomiting" homeopathic remedy. It seemed to have an immediate effect - Buzzy has only vomited twice since we started this remedy several months ago. Prior to that he was vomiting every meal - I consider it a miraculous remedy for him!