Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment for animals for Cataract Relief
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment for Cataract Relief'?
- This treatment consists of the CATARACT-L and TONICPET #1 remedies.
- The CATARACT-L remedy is a high quality homeopathic formula that helps slow the development of cataracts in your pet and supports the eye by cleaning and protecting the lenses.
- The TONICPET #1 remedy is effective in the event of loss of integrity and strength of body tissues. This tonic will help strengthen and activate the eye system to slow the opacification of the lens.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from cataracts in order to slow down their progression.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- CATARACT-L remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- TONICPET #1 remedy:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- CATARACT-L remedy: naphthalinum, secale cornutum, natrum mur, causticum, vitreous 5CH, crystalline 5CH, optic nerve 5CH, eye 5CH
- TONICPET #1 remedy: calcarea fluorica
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
A cataract is a clouding of the lens of the eye that progressively affects vision.
What is a cataract?
What are the symptoms of cataracts?
- Light grayish color of the eyes;
- Cloudy lens in one or two eyes;
- Signs of visual impairment.
What are the possible causes of cataracts?
- Old age;
- Drug toxicity;
When I purchased this product I didn't have much hope not because I thought the product wasn't good but because my dogs cataracts had already progressed. She was pretty much blind already but I decided to give it a try. I ordered this product along with Tonic Pet #1 and Tonic Pet #12. After using these products for a week my Gigi started walking down the stairs by herself again! I can see improvement in her eyes! Now I have been using these products for over a month at this point and she is not cured but I know she can see at least a little bit enough to give her the confidence to come out of her bed walk down the stairs and interact with my other dog and 2 cats! I am so happy with this product I have told everyone about it. I find it amazing how many dogs have cataracts! I never knew this was something that a dog could get! Thank you for this product!