What is the KIDNEY DRAINER Remedy?
- This natural homeopathic remedy cleanses and eliminates toxins from the body, helping to improve immunity and rejuvenate both the kidneys and urinary tract functions.
- IMPORTANT: For complete toxin removal and to obtain the best results possible, it is important that you at least use the KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 remedies together. Why? For toxins to be effectively eliminated by natural means, they must pass through the liver and the kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleaned and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through them, it decreases the chances of effective toxin elimination. By using the three remedies together, you give your pet the best chance of improving their overall health.
This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Who is this remedy suitable for?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
KIDNEY DRAINER remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30 ml spray bottle. **Stop when the symptoms have disappeared.
Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5 CH.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact proper organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of harmful toxins and improve the overall performance of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOX MY PET?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED?
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Infections of the urinary tract
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?
- Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.
Pet cat Kenny, seems to be working as he is not drinking as much water and gaining his weight back.
He passed away
Made a world of difference in my two cats. I’m forever grateful.
I am a piano teacher and when he saw my cat Marshmellow, one of my young students asked me what was wrong with him and if he was getting old. I knew then something had to be done about his demeanor and issues that were plaguing him, he's 14 years old but looked much older. After the mini Detox and administering the Tonicpets, he looked YEARS younger, and was back to his old self. No one can tell his age any more!!
This treatment lasted 5 years for my little Fleur who was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Failure. After 1 year of the treatment and re-analysis the levels had lowered! This treatment helped her not to go through other harsh treatments or special food for cats with kidney failure.
She has now left us for kitty paradise at the age of 17 and a half.
Whenever your remedies arrive at our house, I tell my cats: ' the professionals are here, no worries I will take care of you'.
Thanks from us and our furry friends.