Advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve leptospirosis in animals
What is the 'advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve leptospirosis'?
- This treatment consists of the LEPTOPET, KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 remedies.
- The LEPTOPET remedy helps treat leptospirosis in animals. It relieves common symptoms associated with this infection, plus it helps nourish the organs it affects.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy helps cleanse the kidneys, and eliminate toxins, thereby helping to improve immune, kidney and urinary functions. This is essential because the organs of an infected animal can harbor lepto bacteria, and severe cases can even lead to kidney failure.
- The LIVER DRAINER remedy promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion. This is beneficial for infected pets, as lepto also affects the liver and can lead to eventual liver failure.
- The LYMPH 2 remedy promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the production of antibodies to help the immune system. This ensures that the toxins eliminated from the liver and kidneys are flushed out of the body completely.
- Why use these three remedies together? For toxins to be effectively eliminated in the natural way, they must pass through the liver and kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleaned and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through these, it decreases the chances of effective toxin elimination. By using the three remedies together, you give your pet the best chance of improving their overall health and eliminating the leptospirosis infection.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from leptospirosis, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- LEPTOPET remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. ** Stop when symptoms have disappeared. 30 ml spray bottle.
- KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 remedies:
- Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER remedies. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 3 to 5 weeks after starting the treatment, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- LEPTOPET remedy: Leptospirosis nosode
- KIDNEY DRAINER remedy: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidneys 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER remedy: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- LYMPH 2 remedy: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is leptospirosis in pets?
Leptospirosis (or lepto for short) is a bacterial infection transmitted through the urine of other infected animals, particularly rodents. Lepto is acquired when an animal’s mucous membranes (like those in the nose, mouth, or eyes) or an open wound comes into contact with contaminated materials or surfaces. This bacteria tends to thrive in hot regions that are wet or damp, and is also more prevalent in areas with large rodent or rat populations.
The infection can be treated with antibiotics, but if it progresses, it can lead to severe and permanent damage, including kidney or liver failure, meningitis, or even eventual death.
What are the symptoms of leptospirosis in pets?
- Lack of appetite
- GI upset, including diarrhea and/or vomiting
- Muscle pain or stiffness
What are the possible causes of leptospirosis in pets?
Leptospirosis bacteria can be spread through infected:
- Animal bites
- Carcasses (if eaten by another animal)