Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve a Staphylococcal Infection
This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for treating a staphylococcal infection. Here's why.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve a Staphylococcal Infection'?
- This treatment consists of the STAPHYLOCOCCUS, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET remedies.
- The STAPHYLOCOCCUS remedy helps reduce bacterial growth and the symptoms of staphylococcal infection. The treatment helps the animal to rebuild a stronger immune system.
- SILVERPET, a colloidal silver-based remedy, acts as a natural antibiotic and antioxidant. It helps to prevent infections and vastly strengthens the immune system. It attacks bad bacteria no matter where they are and helps to improve the overall condition of the animal.
- The PROBIOPET remedy helps to fight against bad bacteria and prevent recurrence. This active formula ensures your pet an optimal immunity, which promotes its overall health.
NOTE: We recommend that you follow the SKIN DRAINER - OPTIMAL KIT treatment with these remedies, in order to avoid further recurrences.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals suffering from a staphylococcal infection, in order to optimize the results of treatment and improve their quality of life.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- STAPHYLOCOCCUS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- PROBIOPET remedy: 1-3 capsule(s) per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food. 120 capsules per bottle.
- STAPHYLOCOCCUS remedy: staphylococcus, thymus 5CH
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
- PROBIOPET remedy: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Please note that this remedy should only be given if your pet has been diagnosed.
A staphylococcal infection is a bacterial infection caused by the staphylococcus bacteria and commonly affects dogs and cats.
What is a staphylococcal infection?
What are the symptoms of a staphylococcal infection?
- Pain or discomfort;
- Loss of appetite;
- Ulcerated skin;
- Crusted skin;
- Rapid hair loss;
- Itching and irritation;
I used the Staphyllococcus Optimal Kit for 10 days and then we waited for 2 weeks. We followed with the staph test and it was negative!!! I was almost sure that it will be positive, but it worked out! We don’t have to give antibiotics to our 11 years old Yorkie! And this is the reason why we purchased this kit, to avoid treating the infection with antibiotics! Thank you!