Advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve symptoms of parvovirus in animals
What is the 'advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve symptoms of parvovirus'?
- This treatment consists of the PARVOPET and SILVERPET remedies.
- The PARVOPET remedy is a nosode that can helpaid in the treatment of parvovirus by supporting the immune system and digestive tract.
- The SILVERPET remedy is a natural remedy with a base of colloidal silver that acts as a natural antibiotic. It can withstand more than 650 germs and destroys bad bacteria (even strains that are resistant to pharmaceutical antibiotics) all without any side effects. It can be used as a preventive measure or in addition to medical treatment. It strengthens the immune system and helps fight against parvovirus.
NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this treatment. This helps rid the body of excess toxins, allowing the remedies to work as effectively as possible.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from parvovirus, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- PARVOPET remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention. 30 ml spray bottle.
(*Note: PARVOPET can be given as needed if the animal is experiencing severe diarrhea; one dose can be administered every time symptoms occur, up to multiple times a day. Once symptoms begin to subside, reduce dosage back to 1 spray per day until they disappear. )
- The SILVERPET remedy:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days, or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- 50 ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- PARVOPET remedy: Parvovirus nosode
- SILVERPET remedy: Colloidal Silver
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is parvovirus in pets?
Parvovirus is a potentially lethal infection caused by the canine parvovirus (or CPV). It can affect both dogs and cats and it’s extremely contagious.
The infection targets the digestive system, leading to severe diarrhea and vomiting. This causes dehydration and electrolyte imbalances that can turn deadly in a matter of 48 to 72 hours. There is no cure for parvo, so the course of treatment focuses on keeping the animal nourished and hydrated; if left untreated, the patient will die.
What are the symptoms of parvovirus in pets?
- Diarrhea (usually severe)
- Blood in stool
- Loss of appetite
- Sore/swollen abdomen
- Increased heart rate
What are the possible causes of parvovirus in pets?
Parvovirus can be caught through direct or indirect contact with another infected animal (most often, pets who have not been vaccinated). The virus is so contagious, pets can acquire it simply by sniffing the surroundings where another infected pet passed through. That’s why puppies and kittens who have not yet been vaccinated should be kept away from places where other pets frequent, such as dog parks, daycares, even popular walking trails; and when taken to the vet, they should be kept in a kennel and off the ground.