Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals to Relieve Ringworm
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve Ringworm'?
- This treatment consists of the RINGWORM and SILVERPET remedies.
- The RINGWORM remedy works as an anti-inflammatory agent during the healing of injuries and wounds while also treating the fungal infection. It also helps reduce the risk of contagion.
- The colloidal silver-based remedy SILVERPET acts as a natural antibiotic. It strengthens the immune system and can be used for prevention or as a supplement to a medical treatment.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- Animals with ringworm, in order to accelerate the results of treatment.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- RINGWORM remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- For external use:
- Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab.
- 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- For internal use:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- RINGWORM remedy: kalium arsenicum, psorinum
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection of the skin. It can appear as ring-like lesions or as red scaly lesions. The fungus appears on the skin of the animal a few days to a week after exposure and feeds on dead skin cells.
What is ringworm?
What are the symptoms of ringworm?
- Unhealthy coat;
- Red skin;
- Darkened skin;
- Irregular or circular hair loss.
What are the possible causes of the appearance of ringworm?
- Direct, by contact with an infected animal;
- Indirect, by contact with materials that have been contaminated with skin cells or hair from an infected animal;
- Weakened immune system due to illness or medication;
- Bad nutrition.
easy remedy to give . I consulted the vet twice and during the second visit he diagnosed that he had ringworm he sold us a product that we had renewed twice and our cat was still sick so I said to myself trying your product we had nothing to lose. After three weeks we noticed a clear difference so we were very pleased and we recommend your products to our acquaintances who have animals.
We hold a Chihuahua and Miniature Pinscher breeding centre I experienced in October a ringworm issue that appeared on my animals. I found that the product is easy to administer the results are amazing ... I recommend it to everyone ... A big thank you to the HomeoAnimal team.