Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals to Relieve Ringworm
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve Ringworm'?
- This treatment consists of the RINGWORM, SILVERPET and TONICPET #12 remedies.
- The RINGWORM remedy works as an anti-inflammatory agent during the healing of injuries and wounds while also treating the fungal infection. It also helps reduce the risk of contagion.
- The colloidal silver-based remedy SILVERPET acts as a natural antibiotic. It can be used for prevention or as a supplement to a medical treatment and strengthens the immune system.
- The TONICPET #12 remedy promotes hair regrowth and improves its luster. It is also ideal in cases of chronic skin conditions or wounds that are slow to heal.
NOTE: We recommend that you follow the SKIN DRAINER - OPTIMAL KIT treatment with these remedies, in order to avoid further recurrences.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- Animals with ringworm, in order to optimize treatment results and improve their quality of life.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- RINGWORM remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- For external use:
- Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab.
- 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- For internal use:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #12 remedy:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- RINGWORM remedy: kalium arsenicum, psorinum
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
- TONICPET #12 remedy: silica
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection of the skin. It can appear as ring-like lesions or as red scaly lesions. The fungus appears on the skin of the animal a few days to a week after exposure and feeds on dead skin cells.
What is ringworm?
What are the symptoms of ringworm?
- Unhealthy coat;
- Red skin;
- Darkened skin;
- Irregular or circular hair loss.
What are the possible causes of the appearance of ringworm?
- Direct, by contact with an infected animal;
- Indirect, by contact with materials that have been contaminated with skin cells or hair from an infected animal;
- Weakened immune system due to illness or medication;
- Bad nutrition.