This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for treating a streptococcal infection.
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve a Streptococcal Infection
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve a Streptococcal Infection'?
- This treatment consists of the STREPTOCOCCUS, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET remedies.
- The STREPTOCOCCUS remedy reduces bacterial growth and the symptoms of a streptococcal infection. It helps restore the immunity levels of animals, which helps them regain a stronger immune system.
- SILVERPET, a colloidal silver-based remedy, acts as a natural antibiotic and antioxidant. It helps to prevent infections and vastly strengthens the immune system by attacking bad bacteria no matter where they are. It also helps improve the overall condition of the animal.
- The PROBIOPET remedy helps to fight against bad bacteria and prevent recurrence. This active formula ensures your pet an optimal immunity, which promotes its overall health.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals suffering from a streptococcal infection, in order to optimize the results of treatment and improve their quality of life.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- STREPTOCOCCUS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- PROBIOPET remedy: 1-3 capsule(s) per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food. 120 capsules per bottle.
- STREPTOCOCCUS remedy: streptococcus, thymus 5CH
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
- PROBIOPET remedy: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Please note that this remedy should only be given if your pet has been diagnosed.
A streptococcal infection is a bacterial infection caused by the streptococcus bacteria and commonly affects dogs and cats.
What is a streptococcal infection?
What are the symptoms of a streptococcal infection?
- Weakness and lethargy;
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Pain and discomfort.