What is the LACRIMATION remedy?
This natural formula has the ability to relieve excessive tearing. It is useful for any eye injury or irritation that causes a heavy, watery discharge. It also helps to maintain eye health and improve vision.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that show signs of tearing or who suffer from occasional tearing.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Euphrasia officinalis, lacrimal gland 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
lacrimation or tearing is the continuous production of tears and can be a daily handicap for the animal and a fatigue for the eyes.
What is lacrimation?
What are the possible causes of lacrimation?
- Injury, trauma;
- Presence of foreign bodies in the eye;
- Mechanical irritation (e.g. the animal’s hair is too long);
- Infection or inflammation.
I have an elderly rabbit, Lollie, with a watery discharge coming from her right eye. I had taken her to the vet - the vet did an examination and found no injury or blockage to her eye duct. Lollie was prescribed Baytril for 2 weeks and her eye was clear of the watery substance. After 1 1/2 weeks her symptoms came back and we were back in the vet's office. Her vet gave another prescription of Baytril and suggested it will most likely be long-term - for life. I wanted to avoid long term medication so I ordered Watery Eyes. After the first dose her eye had cleared up 50% and within 5 days it was gone.