What is the FRACTURE remedy?
The FRACTURE remedy is a homeopathic remedy that relieves pain and reduces swelling after a fracture or sprain. It promotes healing and helps treat sore muscles, bruises, sprains and fractured bones. It is also an ideal treatment for maintaining a healthy skeletal system and connective tissues.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals suffering from a fracture.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Arnica, calc. sulf, calendula, hypericum, rhus tox, ruta, staphysagria, symphytum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is a FRACTURE?
A fracture is a break on the bone or the hard cartilage. It can take different forms and have different causes:
- simple (the bone breaks after a shock);
- spontaneous (the bone breaks because of fragility due to illness);
- open (the bone passes through the skin);
- from fatigue (the bone breaks because of small constant shocks over a long period of time).
Bone fractures can also affect other tissues: muscles, skin, nerves, blood vessels, etc.
What are the symptoms of a FRACTURE?
- Swelling or bruising;
- Signs of pain or discomfort;
- Groaning or wailing;
- Behavioral changes such as loss of appetite, depression or aggression if touched.
What are the main causes of a FRACTURE?
- Sudden impact with an object (e.g. being knocked over by a car);
- A significant fall.