What is the FRACTURE natural product?
The FRACTURE natural product is a homeopathic natural product that is ideal for maintaining a healthy skeletal system and connective tissues.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals that need extra support for their skeletal system and connective tissues.
- This natural product can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Arnica, calc. sulf, calendula, hypericum, rhus tox, ruta, staphysagria, symphytum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is a FRACTURE?
A fracture is a break on the bone or the hard cartilage. It can take different forms and have different causes:
- simple (the bone breaks after a shock);
- spontaneous (the bone breaks because of fragility due to illness);
- open (the bone passes through the skin);
- from fatigue (the bone breaks because of small constant shocks over a long period of time).
Bone fractures can also affect other tissues: muscles, skin, nerves, blood vessels, etc.
What are the symptoms of a FRACTURE?
- Swelling or bruising;
- Signs of pain or discomfort;
- Groaning or wailing;
- Behavioral changes such as loss of appetite, depression, or aggression if touched.
What are the main causes of a FRACTURE?
- Sudden impact with an object (e.g. being knocked over by a car);
- A significant fall.
It’s difficult to say whether the remedies did anything, because the cat has a lot going on. And currently I have had to suspend their use for a little while. Though the products have not had enough time to prove themselves, I have found that the advice and personal caring of the staff is exceptional. A person really appreciates that when they are attempting to provide help to their beloved animals that lies outside the mainstream system and in cases that are extremely challenging.
You helped us with a pup that had a broken hip. He is doing miraculously. The vet can't tell which hip was broken. We are so grateful.