What is the HIP DYSPLASIA remedy?
The HIP DYSPLASIA remedy is a homeopathic remedy that relieves your pet's joint and muscle pain, repairs tendons and ligaments, and relieves painful, swollen and stiff joints. It also improves mobility and flexibility by reducing pain and tension in the joint area, specifically at the hip.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from hip dysplasia at an early stage.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
HIP DYSPLASIA remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
Argentum nitricum, bryonia, cartilago, causticum, dulcamara, ledum malaria, rhus tox, ruta, hip joint 5CH, hip ligament 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
It is a hereditary disease causing abnormal formation of the hip joint. When the joint is loose, the leg bone of the animal moves a lot, which causes joint wear which in turn leads to pain.
What is HIP DYSPLASIA?
What are the symptoms of HIP DYSPLASIA?
- Hip pain when getting up;
- Pain when going up or down stairs (slow or hesitant movement of the animal);
- Joint hyper-laxity;
- Reduced mobility and flexibility in the hip joints.
What are the possible causes of HIP DYSPLASIA?
- Rapid weight gain;
- Bad nutrition;
- Cold and humidity.