The CYSTITIS remedyis a homeopathic remedy that is used to relieve bladder inflammation, soothe the discomfort associated with a urinary tract infection and maintain bladder health.
What is the CYSTITIS remedy?
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that show signs of inflammation in the bladder area.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
CYSTITIS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
Equisetum arvense, genista scoparia, juniperus communis, pilosella, bladder 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder causing a constant urge to urinate accompanied by discomfort and pain.
What is CYSTITIS?
What are the symptoms of CYSTITIS?
- Frequent urge to urinate;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Pain or burning when urinating;
- Presence of blood in the urine;
What are the possible causes of CYSTITIS?
- Bacterial infection;
- Bladder stones;
- Tumors or polyps in the bladder;
- No known cause.