This is OUR MOST COMPLETE AND MOST HELPFUL kit to detox the liver. Here's why:
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to detox the liver
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to detox the liver'?
- This kit is composed of our KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2, ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX AND PROBIOPET products.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse the kidneys and remove toxins, thereby helping to support immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product naturally detoxifies your pet's liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 natural product promotes lymphatic drainage, drainage of cellular waste, and cleaning and filtering of the blood.
- The ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX natural product helps detox pollution and heavy metals from the body.
- The PROBIOPET natural product blend considerably supports immune functions and maintains the health of gut flora and digestive functions.
Who is this kit suitable for?
These products are intended for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
They can be used for animals needing kidney, liver and overall health support.
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food. 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4-6: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day. 30ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7-9: Add the LYMPH 2 natural product (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 10+: Add the ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX natural product (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). All products can be given together along with the PROBIOPET every day until the full 5 weeks is done.
- 5 weeks after starting, contact us to see if it's necessary for your pet to continue.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- LIVER DRAINER natural product: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER natural product: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidneys 5 CH.
- LYMPH 2 natural product: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX natural product: Plumbum, Mercurius, Cuprum, Alumina.
- Probiotics - PROBIOPET: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
Not recommended for pets with cancer or young pets under the age of 2 years old.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact proper organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of harmful toxins and improve the overall performance of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOXIFY MY PET?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED?
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Infections of the urinary tract
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?
- Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.