The BAD BREATH combo consists of the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER homeopathic remedies which, combined, promote a more harmonious digestion. Bad breath can be caused by a dental problem (tartar buildup, gingivitis, etc.), but if this cause is eliminated, it can be a sign of digestive disorder. To promote better digestion, cleansing the organs is essential. The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy helps cleanse and eliminate toxins from the body, thereby helping to improve immune function and rejuvenate the kidneys and urinary tract functions. The LIVER DRAINER remedy promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thus improving liver functions as well as digestion.
What is the BAD BREATH remedy?
Who are these remedies suitable for?
- All animals with bad breath.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer these remedies?
- 1 spray of KIDNEY DRAINER and 1 spray of LIVER DRAINER every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: berberis vulgaris, genista tinctoria, juniperus communis, petroselinum sativum, rhamnus frangula, thlaspi bursa-pastoris, kidneys 5CH
- LIVER DRAINER: arctostaphylos uva-ursi, argentum metallicum, equisetum arvense, larix decidua, lycopodium clavatum, valeriana officinalis, liver 5CH, gallbladder 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is BAD BREATH?
Bad breath, sometimes also called halitosis, refers to breath with an unpleasant smell, often because of the presence of bacteria in the mouth.
An unpleasant smell coming from the mouth of your pet, despite brushing its teeth (or other efforts to clean its teeth).
What are the symptoms of BAD BREATH?
What are the possible causes of BAD BREATH?
- Incomplete digestion;
- Poor oral health;
- Gastroesophageal acidity;
- Stress (which dries the mouth);
- Liver or kidney diseases.