What is the GASTROENTERITIS remedy?
This remedy relieves symptoms of gastroenteritis such as diarrhea/loose stools, gas, vomiting and abdominal pain. It reduces stomach and intestinal inflammation. It is an excellent support for gastrointestinal health.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals showing the first signs of gastroenteritis.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Antimonium crudum, arsenium album, china, colocynthis, cuprum metal, ferrum phosphoricum, mercurius corrosivus, nux vomica, veratrum album, small intestine 5CH, large intestine 5CH, stomach 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Gastroenteritis is a viral, bacterial or parasitic infection of the digestive tract. In some cases, gastroenteritis may be hemorrhagic and may be characterized by the presence of blood in the stools or vomit. In these cases, it is necessary to consult an emergency veterinarian.
What is gastroenteritis?
What are the symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Loss of appetite;
- Abdominal pain;
What are the possible causes of gastroenteritis?
- Ingestion of food that the animal is not accustomed to, or spoiled food;
- Infectious origin (for example a viral infection like parvovirus, or a bacterial infection like salmonellosis).
- Sign of another disease (intestinal obstruction by foreign bodies, pancreatitis, intestinal parasitosis, endocrine or metabolic disease, and others).