What is the DIARRHEA remedy?
The DIARRHEA remedy is a homeopathic remedy that relieves the symptoms of diarrhea, such as loose stools, gas, vomiting or abdominal pain. It soothes an upset stomach, prevents dehydration and promotes digestive balance.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from occasional diarrhea.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
DIARRHEA remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
Antimonium crudum, arsenicum album, carbo veg, china, colocynthis, gelsemium, nux vomica, veratrum album, intestinal mucosa 5CH, large intestine 5CH, small intestine 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Diarrhea is characterized by an increase in the frequency of loose stools. This is a common problem in dogs and cats of all breeds and ages.
What is DIARRHEA?
What are the symptoms of DIARRHEA?
- Frequent, soft or liquid stools;
- Blood or mucus in the stools;
- Loss of appetite;
- Increased thirst (due to loss of fluids);
- Weight loss.
What are the possible causes of DIARRHEA?
- Change of diet;
- Food intolerance or allergy;
- Ingestion of objects or bones;
- Bacterial or viral infection;
- Internal parasites;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Cancer or tumor;
- Intolerance to a medicine;
- Colitis (inflammation of the colon).