What is FLATULENCE?
Flatulence is a normal bodily function, a result of gases that are formed in the digestive tract and caused by undigested foods that ferment in the intestines.
What are the symptoms of FLATULENCE?
- Foul odor;
- Abdominal pain;
What are the possible causes of FLATULENCE?
- Absorption of large amounts of air while eating;
- Difficulty digesting certain foods;
- Food intolerance;
- Intestinal disease - more serious if associated with other symptoms*.
*If your pet has other gas-related symptoms such as fever, vomiting, lethargic state, abnormal body mass, pain and cramps, or weight loss, consult a veterinarian.
What is the FLATULENCE natural product?
The FLATULENCE natural product is a homeopathic formula that helps promote the health of the intestines and the colon. This formula is also good for promoting liver, gall bladder, and bowel health.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals needing more support for intestinal health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Robinia, carbo vegetabilis, argentum nitricum, lycopodium, china, anacardium, antimonium crudum, colocynthis, belladonna, liver 5CH, small intestine 5CH, large intestine 5CH, gallbladder 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
This product seems to help some. It didn’t totally eradicate is gas problems, but it helped a little. I’m going to try the complete kit next and see if that helps any. Here’s hoping....