What is the FLATULENCE remedy?
The FLATULENCE remedy is a homeopathic remedy that relieves the intestinal gas, flatulence, bloating and constipation caused by undigested foods that ferment in the intestines and the colon. This formula also reduces gas symptoms and the resulting foul odor, while promoting liver, gall bladder and bowel health.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals that suffer from flatulence.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Robinia, binia, carbo vegetabilis, argentum nitricum, lycopodium, china, anacardium, antimonium crudum, colocynthis, belladonna, liver 5CH, small intestine 5CH, large intestine 5CH, gallbladder 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Flatulence is a normal bodily function, a result of gases that are formed in the digestive tract and caused by undigested foods that ferment in the intestines.
What is FLATULENCE?
What are the symptoms of FLATULENCE?
- Foul odor;
- Abdominal pain;
What are the possible causes of FLATULENCE?
- Absorption of large amounts of air while eating;
- Difficulty digesting certain foods;
- Food intolerance;
- Intestinal disease - more serious if associated with other symptoms*.
*If your pet has other gas-related symptoms such as fever, vomiting, lethargic state, abnormal body mass, pain and cramps, or weight loss, consult a veterinarian.