Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals for HEPATITIS
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for HEPATITIS'?
- This treatment consists of the HEPATITIS, HEPATOPET and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The HEPATITIS remedy contains natural ingredients that make it easier to treat various liver diseases such as hepatitis or cirrhosis. It relieves pain and promotes better liver function by detoxifying the liver.
- The HEPATOPET remedy regenerates the liver and protects it against diseases such as hepatitis, minor liver disorders and illnesses caused by chemicals or other toxins.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy relieves pain and reduces mild, early-stage inflammation in the liver. It improves the circulation of oxygen throughout the body, which speeds up the results of treatment.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals suffering from hepatitis and whose liver is damaged.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- HEPATITIS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- HEPATOPET remedy: 1 capsule every day. Open the capsule and mix it with water or food. 60 vegetable capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
- HEPATITIS remedy: arsenicum album, chelidonium, lycopodium, nux vomica, phosphorus, liver 5CH, gallbladder 5CH
- HEPATOPET remedy: schisandra, rehmannia, reishi, astragalus, milk thistle, bupleurum (chai hu)
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Hepatitis refers to an inflammatory disease of the liver. This disease can be acute or chronic. Hepatic disorders are quite common in cats and dogs and can be a consequence of different primary or secondary diseases. The clinical signs are therefore not unique or specific, but it is possible to identify a hepatic disorder when blood tests reveal an increase in liver enzymes or bile acid.
What is hepatitis?
What are the symptoms of hepatitis?
- Loss of appetite;
- Increased urination and thirst;
- Yellow discoloration of the mucous membranes (e.g. gums).
What are the possible causes of hepatitis?
- Infectious disease;
- Immune-mediated disease;
- Presence of toxins;
- Reaction to the environment;
- Reaction to medications.
- Acute: Idiopathic (the cause of the hepatitis is not known).