What is the SILI-MER G5 remedy?
- The SILI-MER G5 formula is particularly recommended for pain relief in cases of arthritis and chronic inflammation.
- SILI-MER G5 remedy has also proven its effectiveness in cases of urinary kidney stones. The formula balances urine production to maintain the health of the urinary tract and the kidneys and is excellent for dissolving stones and preventing their appearance.
- SILI-MER G5 remedy is also recommended for treating dermatological problems and promotes the regrowth and overall health of the animal’s coat.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals suffering from arthritis or joint inflammation, showing signs of kidney stones, or suffering from dermatological problems.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage
How to administer the remedy?
- Cats and small dogs: 1 teaspoon, one to three times per day, in water or in the mouth (500 ml of liquid solution).
- Medium and large dogs: 1 tablespoon, one to three times per day, in water or in the mouth (500 ml of liquid solution).
- Horses: ¼ cup, once per day, in water or in the mouth (500 ml of liquid solution).
0.2% organic silicon LLR-G5, USP water
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
I used this on 2 dogs... and the results were obvious immediately. One dog had blood in her urine for a couple of days, and after giving her a tbls of Silimer, she stopped within a day. The other dog started having problems with his hops, and was having difficulty climbing the sofa, and even the 3 steps I to the house were difficult. Both dogs were clearly more comfortable on the Silimer.
It really isn’t much better
In fact I’ve noticed he is now limping once in a while. Not often and not when we are on our walks, but now and again I do notice he favors it. He didn’t used to.
I’ve finished the 1 x SILI-MER G5 remedy today. Waiting for the Arthritis Kit to arrive. I believe you notice predicted tomorrow or Tues.
I had noticed my Maine Coon cat Katya, limping a wee bit on her right front leg. I tried to recall if she may have injured herself at all, but couldn't. With her age in mind I ordered the Sili-Mer. It wasn't long before I noticed an absolute change in her attitude. She was more playful and could easily jump up onto objects she couldn't do before. She isn't limping any more as well. So, I'm very happy with the results.
It’s difficult to say whether the remedies did anything, because the cat has a lot going on. And currently I have had to suspend their use for a little while. Though the products have not had enough time to prove themselves, I have found that the advice and personal caring of the staff is exceptional. A person really appreciates that when they are attempting to provide help to their beloved animals that lies outside the mainstream system and in cases that are extremely challenging.