What is the CHIGGERS remedy?
This remedy is used to treat itching, redness and inflammation caused by the bites of chiggers.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals that suffer from mild chigger bites.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Apis mellifica, rumex
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Chiggers, or Trombiculid (harvest) mites, are the larvae of mites belonging to the arachnid family. They can infect and bite animals and humans. They are found in forests, in grass and along lakes and streams. Although chigger bites are hard to prevent, they are relatively easy to treat. Chiggers can be seen with the naked eye and look a bit like a speck of paprika.
What are chiggers?
What are the symptoms of chigger bites?
- Small reddish papules on the skin;
- Itching that can last several days.
What are the possible causes of chigger bites?
In general, by contact with grass.