What is the CHIGGERS natural product?
This natural product is used to soothe itching, redness and inflammation caused by the bites of chiggers.
NOTE: We recommend that you follow the SKIN DRAINER - OPTIMAL KIT with this natural product, in order to avoid further recurrences.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals needing more support for skin health after chigger bites.
- This natural product can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Apis mellifica, rumex
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Chiggers, or Trombiculid (harvest) mites, are the larvae of mites belonging to the arachnid family. They can infect and bite animals and humans. They are found in forests, in grass and along lakes and streams. Although chigger bites are hard to prevent, they are relatively easy to treat. Chiggers can be seen with the naked eye and look a bit like a speck of paprika.
What are chiggers?
What are the symptoms of chigger bites?
- Small reddish papules on the skin;
- Itching that can last several days.
What are the possible causes of chigger bites?
In general, by contact with grass.
Works perfectly. My cat’s hair has grown back and it’s experiencing less itching. For my rabbit, the anti-inflammatory relieves his allergies, but they have not totally gone away just yet.