What is the ALOPECIA remedy?
This homeopathic formula helps reverse the hair loss process and promotes hair regrowth.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals suffering from deficiency or loss of hair.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
ALOPECIA remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30 ml spray bottle.
cuprum metallicum, pilocarpus jaborandi, thymus vulgaris, urtica urens
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is alopecia?
Alopecia is the medical term used for hair loss in humans and in animals. However, alopecia can also mean any deficiency in the coat of an animal.
What are the symptoms of alopecia?
- Hair loss;
- Alopecia plaques on the skin;
- Change of skin pigmentation.
What are the possible causes of alopecia?
- parasites (fleas, ticks, lice and mites);
- fungal and bacterial infections;
- hormonal / endocrine imbalance;
- nutritional deficiencies;
- reaction to drugs.