What is the TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy?
The TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy helps alleviate allergy symptoms in animals who react to five of the biggest allergy-causing tree pollens, including:
- Sambucus nigra (elder)
- Quercus robur (English oak)
- Ulmus campestris (field elm)
- Populus nigra (black poplar)
- Acer campestris (field maple)
This formula is actually made with extracts of these plants and works to desensitize the animal’s body to the allergen, which lessens the reaction. Some benefits of giving your pet TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) include:
- Healthy, supple skin
- Relief from itching
- Reduced redness and swelling
- Relief from sneezing
- Clearer eyes and sinuses
- Regular bowel movements (allergies can cause tummy troubles, like diarrhea)
- Fewer secondary symptoms from excessive scratching or irritation, like raw skin, missing patches of fur, or infected wounds or hot spots
This is because, in order for toxins or allergens to be effectively eliminated naturally, they must pass through the liver and kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well cleaned and toxins cannot pass freely and easily, it decreases the chances of effective toxin elimination. By using the three remedies together, you’ll give your pet the best chance of improving his overall organ and immune system health.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals starting to suffer from tree pollen allergies.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy: 1 spray every other day, in water or directly in the mouth.
Sambucus nigra, Quercus robur, Ulmus campestris, Populus nigra, Acer campestris
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What are tree pollen allergies in animals?
Just like humans, pets can suffer from environmental allergies, and can even have reactions to certain kinds of trees. The allergy isn’t caused by the trees themselves, but by the pollen that they produce.
The five types of trees that are the most common allergy-causing culprits include: Sambucus nigra (elder), Quercus robur (English oak), Ulmus campestris (field elm), Populus nigra (black poplar), and Acer campestris (field maple).
Incidentally, the symptoms of tree pollen allergies in pets are similar to those in humans.
What are the symptoms of grass pollen allergens in pets?
- Irritated eyes: itchy, watery, red, even crusty
- Excessive itching and scratching; can lead to rashes, bald spots, raw skin
- Excessive licking and nibbling (also from the itching), especially around the paws and legs; can lead to hot spots, wounds, infections
- Hives or rashes
- Stuffy / runny nose
- Dry, flaky, irritated skin
What are the possible causes of tree pollen allergies in pets?
Tree pollen allergies can present themselves in pets when their immune system overreacts to environmental stimuli. A reaction occurs when the pollen is inhaled and/or comes into contact with skin.
Any pet can develop an environmental allergy (like to tree pollen), but some breeds seem predisposed to having a reaction; therefore, there may be a genetic component.