What is the ENURESIS remedy?
The ENURESIS remedy is a homeopathic remedy that helps treat enuresis by strengthening the bladder, the bladder sphincters and the surrounding muscles.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals showing the first signs of enuresis or that suffer from occasional enuresis.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Silica, causticum, staphysagria, belladonna, arnica, bladder sphincter 5CH, bladder 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Enuresis or urinary incontinence refers to a repeated failure to control urination during sleep. Animals with enuresis urinate during their sleep or at any other time without being able to control themselves. It is not a problem of behavior or education, but actually a medical condition.
What is ENURESIS?
What are the symptoms of ENURESIS?
- Constant release of urine (drops, stains or puddles);
- Aggravated release when the dog changes position;
- Involuntary urine release when the animal is sleeping.
What are the possible causes of ENURESIS?
- Low estrogen levels;
- Hip dysplasia;
- Urinary tract and bladder infections;
- Neurological disorder.