What is the UREMIA remedy?
The UREMIA remedy is a homeopathic remedy used to control high blood urea levels. It can treat symptoms such as vomiting or bloody diarrhea, purify the blood and support kidney health.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals with uremia.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Ammonium carbonicum, berberis, cuprum arsenicum, juniperus, lycopodium, phosphorus triodatus, eel serum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Uremia is a serious disease that occurs in cases of kidney failure. The kidneys are unable to eliminate urea or other toxins present in the blood that can become toxic to the body if they reach high levels.
What is uremia?
What are the symptoms of uremia?
- Depressed state;
- Inflamed tongue;
- Ammonia in the breath (due to the urea);
- Loss of appetite;
- Weight loss;
- Mouth ulcers;
- Low ability to urinate.
What are the possible causes of uremia?
- Inflammation of the kidney;
- Rupture of the bladder or urethra;
- Presence of foreign bodies in the urethra;
- Damaged kidney tissues;
- Low blood flow in the kidneys;
- Poisoning (analgesics, mercury, lead, antifreeze, etc.);
- Urinary tract obstruction caused by a stone.