Advanced natural and homeopathic kit to help regulate blood sugar levels in animals
What is the 'advanced natural kit to help regulate blood sugar levels'?
- This kit consists of the DIABETEPET, BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT and TONICPET #4 products.*
- The DIABETEPET natural product was developed to balance the blood sugar levels in the body. It helps promote good health and well-being. This formula works by supporting the organs and systems that are involved in blood sugar regulation.
- The BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT natural product nourishes the organs and tissues of the body.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that supports oxygen circulation throughout the body.
*NOTE: We highly recommend giving your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this regimen. This helps rid the body of excess toxins.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- Animals that need additional support to help rebalance blood sugar levels.
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- DIABETEPET natural product: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
(A 2nd dose in the evening can be given only if the blood sugar levels are high in the evening)
- BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT natural product: 1 capsule/day. Break open and mix with food or water. 60 capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #4 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice a day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- DIABETEPET natural product: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, diaphragm, serotonin, intestine, vagus nerve, pancreas, insulin, liver, kidneys, total eye, coronary artery, heart, chromium trace element
- BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT natural product: Huang Qi (Astragalus Membranaceus - Root), Ge Gen (Pueraria Montana Var. Lobata- Root), Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza Glabra - Root), Dang Shen (Codonopsis Piosula - Root), Wu Mei (Prunus Mume - Fruit), Mai Men Dong (Ophiopogon Japonicus - Tuber)
- TONICPET #4 natural product: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is diabetes in animals?
Diabetes in animals is a chronic disease that causes the blood sugar to become imbalanced. This is because the pet’s insulin, the hormone that delivers glucose, the energy source for every cell, is either too low or the body has become resistant to it. The danger is that without glucose, cells and organs can begin to deteriorate and cause permanent damage or even death.
The good news is, diabetes and its symptoms can be managed, and the animal can go on to live a long, healthy life.
What are the symptoms of diabetes in animals?
- Excessive thirst
- Frequent urination (house-trained pets may even start having “accidents”)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Lack of energy
- Loss of appetite (in more advanced cases)
- Organ damage/failure (in severe cases)
What are the possible causes of diabetes in animals?
Genetics can make an animal more susceptible to develop diabetes, but there are some other factors that put pets at higher risk for this disease. These include:
- Age, as older pets are more likely to develop diabetes
- Pancreatitis, which involves inflammation of the pancreas, the organ that produces insulin
- Other diseases, including Cushing’s disease or autoimmune diseases
Although some of these factors aren’t preventable, keeping your pet at a healthy weight with a balanced diet (free of excess sugar and fat) and regular exercise can help reduce the risk of diabetes.