The DUST MITES remedy decreases or eliminates allergic reactions to dust mites thanks to its antihistamine properties.
What is the DUST MITES remedy?
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals suffering from mild allergies or early-stage dust mites.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Cina, uriage water, luna, oxyuris, vermicularis, candida albicans, silica, blatta, orientalis, histaminum, spigelia anthelmia
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Dust mites are small microscopic living creatures that live on the skin and favor warm, moist environments such as beds, carpets, furniture and clothing.
What is a dust mite?
What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
- Frequent scratching and licking;
- Hair loss;
- Red spots on the skin;
- Inflammation of the skin;
- Discharge from the eyes and nose;
What are the possible causes of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
Dust mites usually cause skin reactions after inhalation. Mites feed on dead human and animal skin cells. It is the protein in their faeces that causes the allergic reactions.