Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals to Relieve Dust Mite Allergy
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve Dust Mite Allergy'?
- This treatment consists of the DUST MITES and PROBIOPET remedies.
- The DUST MITES remedy reduces or eliminates allergic reactions to dust mites thanks to its antihistamine properties.
- The PROBIOPET remedy strengthens the immunity to help the animal tolerate allergens that have already caused allergic reactions.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals with dust mite allergies, in order to accelerate results and prevent recurrence.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- DUST MITES remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- PROBIOPET remedy: 1-3 capsules per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. 120 capsules per bottle.
- DUST MITES remedy: cina, uriage water, luna, oxyuris, vermicularis, candida albicans, silica, blatta, orientalis, histaminum, spigelia anthelmia
- PROBIOPET remedy: bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Dust mites are small microscopic living creatures that live on the skin and favor warm, moist environments such as beds, carpets, furniture and clothing.
What is a dust mite?
What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
- Frequent scratching and licking;
- Hair loss;
- Red spots on the skin;
- Inflammation of the skin;
- Discharge from the eyes and nose;
What are the possible causes of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
Dust mites usually cause skin reactions after inhalation. Mites feed on dead human and animal skin cells. It is the protein in their faeces that causes the allergic reactions.