This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit to support skin health. Here's why.
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Support Skin Health
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Skin Health'?
- This kit consists of our DUST MITES ALLERGY, PROBIOPET and TONICPET #4 products.*
- The DUST MITES ALLERGY natural product supports healthy skin and promotes comfort.
- The PROBIOPET natural product supports a healthy immune system.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product supports the oxygen transport to all parts of the body and the body's natural immune response.
*NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this regimen. This helps rid the body of excess toxins.
Who is this kit suitable for?
- Animals needing more support for skin health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
- DUST MITES ALLERGY natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. 120 capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #4 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice a day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- DUST MITES ALLERGY natural product: cina, uriage water, luna, oxyuris, vermicularis, candida albicans, silica, blatta, orientalis, histaminum, spigelia anthelmia
- PROBIOPET natural product: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
- TONICPET #4 natural product: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Dust mites are small microscopic living creatures that live on the skin and favor warm, moist environments such as beds, carpets, furniture and clothing.
What is a dust mite?
What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
- Frequent scratching and licking;
- Hair loss;
- Red spots on the skin;
- Inflammation of the skin;
- Discharge from the eyes and nose;
What are the possible causes of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
Dust mites usually cause skin reactions after inhalation. Mites feed on dead human and animal skin cells. It is the protein in their feces that causes the allergic reactions.