This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for treating dust mite allergy. Here's why.
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kitfor Animals to Relieve Dust Mite Allergy
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve Dust Mite Allergy'?
- This treatment consists of the DUST MITES, PROBIOPET and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The DUST MITES remedy reduces or eliminates allergic reactions to dust mites thanks to its antihistamine properties.
- The PROBIOPET remedy strengthens the immunity in order to help the animal tolerate allergens that have already caused allergic reactions.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy optimizes the results of other remedies by carrying more oxygen to all parts of the body. It also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory to reduce the pain, swelling, redness and heat that can occur following an allergic reaction.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals suffering from dust mite allergies, in order to provide optimal treatment that speeds up results and maintains good overall health.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- DUST MITES remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- PROBIOPET remedy: 1-3 capsules per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. 120 capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 200 pellets per bottle.
- DUST MITES remedy: cina, uriage water, luna, oxyuris, vermicularis, candida albicans, silica, blatta, orientalis, histaminum, spigelia anthelmia
- PROBIOPET remedy: bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Dust mites are small microscopic living creatures that live on the skin and favor warm, moist environments such as beds, carpets, furniture and clothing.
What is a dust mite?
What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
- Frequent scratching and licking;
- Hair loss;
- Red spots on the skin;
- Inflammation of the skin;
- Discharge from the eyes and nose;
What are the possible causes of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
Dust mites usually cause skin reactions after inhalation. Mites feed on dead human and animal skin cells. It is the protein in their faeces that causes the allergic reactions.