This kit is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for helping dust mite allergy. Here's why.
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Support the Skin when dealing with Dust Mite Allergies
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support the Skin when dealing with Dust Mite Allergies'?
- This kit consists of the DUST MITES ALLERGY, PROBIOPET and TONICPET #4 products.
- The DUST MITES ALLERGY natural product reduces or eliminates allergic reactions to dust mites thanks to its antihistamine properties.
- The PROBIOPET natural product strengthens the immunity in order to help the animal tolerate allergens that have already caused allergic reactions.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product optimizes the results of other products by carrying more oxygen to all parts of the body. It also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory to reduce the pain, swelling, redness and heat that can occur following an allergic reaction.
NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this regimen. This helps rid the body of excess toxins, allowing the products to work as effectively as possible.
Who is this kit suitable for?
- A nimals needing more support for skin health while having allergic reactions to dust mites, in order to provide optimal results and to maintain good overall health.
- This natural product can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
- DUST MITES ALLERGY natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. 120 capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #4 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- DUST MITES ALLERGY natural product: cina, uriage water, luna, oxyuris, vermicularis, candida albicans, silica, blatta, orientalis, histaminum, spigelia anthelmia
- PROBIOPET natural product: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
- TONICPET #4 natural product: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Dust mites are small microscopic living creatures that live on the skin and favor warm, moist environments such as beds, carpets, furniture and clothing.
What is a dust mite?
What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
- Frequent scratching and licking;
- Hair loss;
- Red spots on the skin;
- Inflammation of the skin;
- Discharge from the eyes and nose;
What are the possible causes of an allergic reaction to dust mites?
Dust mites usually cause skin reactions after inhalation. Mites feed on dead human and animal skin cells. It is the protein in their faeces that causes the allergic reactions.