Advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve spring pollen allergies
What is 'the advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve spring pollen allergies'?
- This treatment consists of the SPRING ALLERGIES (POLLENPET), KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 remedies.
- The SPRING ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy helps alleviate allergies in animals from four major spring allergens.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy helps cleanse the kidneys and eliminate toxins, thereby helping to improve immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER remedy promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 remedy promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the production of antibodies to help the immune system.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from spring allergies, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: Start with the KIDNEY DRAINER (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth; 30 ml spray bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 remedy (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle), alternating with the SPRING ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER remedies that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 5 weeks after starting the treatment, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- SPRING ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy: Corylus avellana, Alnus glutinosa, Salix alba, Betula alba
- LYMPH 2: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5 CH.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What are spring allergies in animals?
Just like humans, pets can suffer from environmental allergies, including to plants that bloom seasonally, like in the spring. The allergy isn’t caused by the plant itself, but by the pollen that it produces.
The four types of plants that are the most common allergy-causing culprits include: Corylus avellana (hazel), Alnus glutinosa (black alder), Salix alba (white willow), and Betula alba (white birch tree).
Incidentally, the symptoms of seasonal allergies in pets are similar to those in humans.
What are the symptoms of spring allergies in animals?
- Irritated eyes: itchy, watery, red, even crusty
- Excessive itching and scratching; can lead to rashes, bald spots, raw skin
- Excessive licking and nibbling (also from the itching), especially around the paws and legs; can lead to hot spots, wounds, infections
- Hives or rashes
- Stuffy / runny nose
- Dry, flaky, irritated skin
- Ear infections, which can become chronic
What are the possible causes of spring allergies in animals?
Spring allergies can present themselves in pets when their immune system overreacts to environmental stimuli, like the pollen of plants. A reaction occurs when the pollen is inhaled and/or comes into contact with skin.
Any pet can develop an environmental allergy (like to spring plants), but some breeds seem predisposed to having a reaction; therefore, there may be a genetic component.