Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to help against a Streptococcal Infection
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to help against a Streptococcal Infection'?
- This kit consists of the STREPTOCOCCUS and SILVERPET products.
- The STREPTOCOCCUS natural product helps reduce bacterial growth and the symptoms of a streptococcal infection. The product restores immunity levels in order to help the animal regain a stronger immune system.
- SILVERPET, a colloidal silver-based natural product, acts as a natural antibiotic and antioxidant. It helps against infections and vastly strengthens the immune system. It attacks bad bacteria no matter where they are and helps to improve the overall condition of the animal.
Who is this kit suitable for?
- All animals suffering from an early-stage streptococcal infection, in order to optimize the results.
- This natural product can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
- STREPTOCOCCUS natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- SILVERPET natural product:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- STREPTOCOCCUS natural product: streptococcus, thymus 5CH
- SILVERPET natural product: colloidal silver
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Please note that this natural product should only be given if your pet has been diagnosed.
A streptococcal infection is a bacterial infection caused by the streptococcus bacteria and commonly affects dogs and cats.
What is a streptococcal infection?
What are the symptoms of a streptococcal infection?
- Weakness and lethargy;
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Pain and discomfort.