Advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve blood sugar imbalances or diabetes symptoms in animals
What is the 'advanced natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve blood sugar imbalances or diabetes'?
- This treatment consists of the BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT, DIABETEPET and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT remedy helps stabilize blood sugar in pets to minimize symptoms associated with imbalances.
- The DIABETEPET remedy regulates the pancreas, digestive system, and nervous system, as imbalances in these functions contribute to diabetes.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy is a homeopathic fortifier that improves oxygen circulation throughout the body, thereby promoting faster treatment results.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from blood sugar imbalances or diabetes symptoms, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage.
- BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT remedy: 1 capsule / day. Break open and mix with food or water. 60 capsules per bottle.
- DIABETEPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
(A 2nd dose in the evening can be given only if the blood sugar levels are high in the evening)
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT remedy: Huang Qi (Astragalus Membranaceus - Root), Ge Gen (Pueraria Montana Var. Lobata- Root), Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza Glabra - Root), Dang Shen (Codonopsis Piosula - Root), Wu Mei (Prunus Mume - Fruit), Mai Men Dong (Ophiopogon Japonicus - Tuber)
- DIABETEPET remedy: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, diaphragm, serotonin, intestine, vagus nerve, pancreas, insulin, liver, kidneys, total eye, coronary artery, heart, chromium trace element
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.