What is the ANXIETY remedy?
- The ANXIETY remedy helps treat the imbalances that lead to anxiety and improve the social behavior of your pet. The different natural homeopathic ingredients work in synergy to calm the animal’s worries and fears and make it more serene.
- Additionally, this remedy helps put a stop to the diarrhea, palpitations and hypersensitivity caused by stress.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals that have occasional stress (e.g. visits to the veterinarian or groomer).
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
ANXIETY remedy: 1 spray only when needed, in water or directly in the mouth. 30 ml spray bottle.
gelsemium, argentum nitricum, phosphorus, calcarea carbonica, lycopodium, arnica, staphysagria
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is anxiety?
Anxiety is an emotion, perceived as unpleasant, that corresponds to the more-or-less conscious expectation of danger. We talk about anxiety disorders when it becomes excessive and pathological. Animals suffering anxiety disorders are overwhelmed by a feeling of discomfort or fear that is accompanied by physical or psychological symptoms. Anxiety becomes a problem when it does not disappear when the worrying situation returns to normal, when it causes a notable level of distress, or appears without reason.
What are the symptoms of anxiety?
- Fearful or violent behavior;
- Pacing back and forth;
- Drawn-out features;
- Tongue on the nose;
- Excessive licking;
- Accelerated rhythm of breathing;
- Diarrhea or vomiting;
- Apathetic behavior;
- Excessive drooling.
What are the possible causes of anxiety?
- Displacement and new environments are often a source of anxiety for our pets;
- Handling that requires restrictions in the animal’s movement;
- Contact with some unfamiliar people (most of the time men or children);
- Contact with other animals, whether or not of the same species;
- Separation from an important person;
- Certain noises, movements or unknown objects.