Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals to relieve motion sickness
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve Motion Sickness'?
- This treatment consists of the MOTION SICKNESS and TONICPET #6 remedies.
- The MOTION SICKNESS remedy is designed to help pets who tend to be sick during transportation. It treats the anxiety often manifested by fear or stress and the symptoms of motion sickness such as nausea, vomiting and unease. This remedy will help your pet stay calm and relaxed during the trip.
- The TONICPET #6 remedy with soothing effects is a tonic that provides the nervous system with the nutrients it needs to be healthy. It is perfectly ideal for animals with signs of anxiety or nervousness.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from motion sickness for superior results.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- MOTION SICKNESS remedy: 1 spray the day before departure. 1 spray as needed during the trip. 30ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #6 remedy:
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 200 pellets per bottle.
- MOTION SICKNESS remedy: aethusa, antimonium crudum, cocculus, gelsenium, ipeca, nux vomica, petrolum, tabacum, theridion
- TONICPET #6 remedy: kalium phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Motion sickness is the result of a dissociation between sight, posture and the inner ear: the eyes see movement, the body is motionless and the inner ear feels movement. This is why this disorder is more common and intense in young animals because their inner ear is not yet fully developed.
What is motion sickness?
Motion sickness presents as nausea and vomiting due to the movements of the means of transport used. The animal therefore starts to associate the vehicle with the fact that it is sick and develops an anxiety associated with that means of transport. It may start barking, crying and become restless. Other animals, on the other hand, may become completely prostrate or start to urinate and defecate. This state of nervousness accentuates the symptoms already present.
My cat hated to travel. She would have what I would say are panic attacks even on short distances. With this remedy my cat was so calm and didn't even miaow during our long trip. I couldn't have made it through without this remedy to keep her calm all day. It's amazing! It only took 1 spray the day before and 1 spray the morning of the trip and the trick was done. Thank you Homeoanimal!!!