Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to promote well-being during travel
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote well-being during travel'?
- This kit consists of our MOTION SICKNESS and TONICPET #6 products.
- The MOTION SICKNESS natural product is designed to promote a calm and balanced digestion as well as support well-being and comfort during travel. It helps balance anxiety levels before and during trips.
- The TONICPET #6 natural product is a tonic that provides the nervous system with the nutrients it needs to be healthy. Promotes calmness during travel.
Who is this kit suitable for?
- All animals needing support during travel.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
How to administer the natural product?Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- MOTION SICKNESS natural product: 1 spray the day before departure. 1 spray as needed during the trip. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- TONICPET #6 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice a day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- MOTION SICKNESS natural product: aethusa, antimonium crudum, cocculus, gelsenium, ipeca, nux vomica, petrolum, tabacum, theridion
- TONICPET #6 natural product: kalium phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Motion sickness is the result of a dissociation between sight, posture and the inner ear: the eyes see movement, the body is motionless and the inner ear feels movement. This is why this disorder is more common and intense in young animals because their inner ear is not yet fully developed.
What is motion sickness?
Motion sickness presents as nausea and vomiting due to the movements of the means of transport used. The animal, therefore, starts to associate the vehicle with the fact that it is sick and develops anxiety associated with that means of transport. It may start barking, crying and become restless. Other animals, on the other hand, may become completely prostrate or start to urinate and defecate. This state of nervousness accentuates the symptoms already present.
My cat hated to travel. She would have what I would say are panic attacks even on short distances. With this remedy my cat was so calm and didn't even miaow during our long trip. I couldn't have made it through without this remedy to keep her calm all day. It's amazing! It only took 1 spray the day before and 1 spray the morning of the trip and the trick was done. Thank you Homeoanimal!!!