What is the REJUVOPET remedy?
This naturopathic remedy works to rebalance your pet’s entire body and systems, so it can be used to address a myriad of health issues. It promotes tissue formation and cell division and regeneration, improves the immune system, and contains antioxidants that help counteract cell-damaging free radicals.
When your pet’s body is balanced and his tissues and cells are thriving, his health will be at its peak. REJUVOPET helps to alleviate and correct certain conditions throughout the body, including:
- Effects of Aging*
- Dulled senses (hearing and vision)
- Muscle and organ deterioration
- Pain, weakness, or cognitive issues associated with aging
- Effects of Cancer **
- The production of abnormal cancer cells
- Tissue deterioration
- Fatigue, weakness, and pain associated with the disease
- Muscles & Organs
- General weakness
- Cardiac issues
- Lack of concentration
- Stress and anxiety
- Irregular sleep habits
- Digestive Issues
- Abnormal appetite
- Malabsorption of nutrients
- Lethargy or fatigue
- General weakness
- Low stamina
- Poor vision
- Weak hearing
- Skin and Coat
- Flaky skin
- Dull coat
*REJUVOPET is a holistic approach to improving all your pet’s functions and how they work together, so it’s highly recommended for senior pets. This powerful remedy can help counteract signs of aging, including cognitive, organ, and muscle decline (as listed above).
**REJUVOPET can boost the health of any pet, but it is especially beneficial for animals with cancer. That’s because it can repair and regenerate healthy cells to replace the abnormal cancer cells. Further, this remedy supports the functions of other bodily systems that can help combat the progression of cancer, as well as accompanying symptoms.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals that suffer from cancer symptoms, the effects of aging, or any other condition creating an imbalance.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- 50 lbs or less: 1/4 tablet a day in the morning for 1 week, then add 1/4 tablet in the early afternoon each day.
- 50-100 lbs: 1/2 tablet a day in the morning for 1 week, then add 1/2 tablet in the early afternoon each day.
- 100 lbs or more: 1 tablet a day in the morning for 1 week, then add 1 tablet in the early afternoon each day.
- *** Please note that for optimal results this remedy should be given for at least 3 months. Should not be given along with any other vitamins or minerals as it is the perfect balance on its own.
- 30 tablets per bottle.
Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol, Rhodiola, Astragalus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B 12, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese.
CAUTION : This preparation is not suitable for pregnant females.
First of all, thank you to everyone for being so helpful, and responding to my emails and texts. Customer service and the health advisors have been so AWESOME!!! I wouldn't have known what to do without you guys! I believe at the end of June, we noticed a knot that was on our 10 year old cat Ritchie. The knot started growing rapidly, and by August it had grown from a marble size to a golf ball size that quickly. I knew in my heart that it was cancer. I decided to Google all natural remedies for treating cancer in cats, and Homeoanimal website popped up. I read all the positive reviews about the cancer treatment, and decided to give it a try. I gave her the Piptopet and Tonic #4 for about 4 weeks before taking Ritchie to the vet to get the tumors checked out. The vet said the tumors needed to be removed immediately, and sent off to an oncologist to determine if they were cancerous. The vet called about a week later with the results, and it was mammary carcinoma. The vet didn't give us much hope, and she gave her anywhere from a month to a year to live. I then proceeded to let the health advisors at Homeoanimal know what the vet said, and they said they could help. They sent me by email what to give Ritchie, and how much. I was to still give her the Piptopet and Tonic #4, but we added Tonics #5 and #10, White Blood cell, and Rejuvopet to her daily regimen. Right now Ritchie is doing just fine. She has gained back all her weight since the surgery, she is eating just fine. She still loves attention and loves to chase the laser pointer. She is going to the litter box just fine, and she doesn't seem to be in any pain. We haven't been back to the vet to see if the cancer is still present, we probably will in the near future, but until then, we'll keep giving her the cancer treatment. Thank you Homeoanimal for giving us something that the vet couldn't, HOPE!!! We'll keep you informed on how Ritchie is doing!!!