What is the optimal treatment to relieve atopic dermatitis?
This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for treating atopic dermatitis and its causes.
This treatment is used to relieve the following symptoms:
- Hair loss;
- Heat and redness of the skin;
- Scaly skin;
- Strong and unpleasant skin odor;
- And others.
This treatment consists of the SKIN DRAINER, KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX and PROBIOPET remedies, which will all help to improve skin health and support the immune system of your pet.
- The SKIN DRAINER remedy acts as an anti-inflammatory (e.g. in cases of highly inflamed eczema). It calms inflammation, soothes itching and improves the health and overall appearance of the skin.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy helps eliminate toxins, thereby helping to improve immune functions and rejuvenating the kidneys and urinary tract functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER remedy promotes the elimination of toxins from the liver, thereby improving liver functions and digestion.
- The ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX remedy helps detoxify the main overworked organs that are unable to flush out toxins, which is often the leading cause of allergies, dermatological conditions and other health problems.
- The PROBIOPET remedy ensures the optimal immune health of your pet, in order to promote its overall health. This active formula ensures a healthy intestinal flora for the animal and fights against bad bacteria. It encourages recovery after antibiotic treatment and does not need to be refrigerated because of its superior quality.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from chronic skin conditions, from medium-grade to more severe.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
- 5-star treatment for skin conditions.
How to administer the remedies?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule every day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food. 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7: Add the SKIN DRAINER remedy (1 spray every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle) alternating with the ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX remedy (1 spray every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle). Add it to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER remedies that you will continue to give each day. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- 5 weeks after starting the treatment, you can stop, or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- SKIN DRAINER remedy: arctium lappa, illicium verum, scabiosa, solanum dulcamara, argentum metallicum, fagopyrum esculentum, salvia officinalis, smilax officinalis, viola tricolor, aurum metallicum
- LIVER DRAINER remedy: arctostaphylos uva-ursi, argentum metallicum, equisetum arvense, larix decidua, lycopodium clavatum, valeriana officinalis, liver 5 CH, gallbladder 5 CH
- KIDNEY DRAINER remedy: berberis vulgaris, genista tinctoria, juniperus communis, petroselinum sativum, rhamnus frangula, thlaspi bursa-pastoris, kidneys 5 CH
- ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX remedy: plumbum, mercurius, cuprum, alumina
- Probiotics - PROBIOPET: bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, lactobacillus casei - 2.4 billion, lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Atopic dermatitis is a chronic condition characterized by a rash that is described as red, dry, cracked and itchy. There may also be crusts and seeping clear fluid.
What is atopic dermatitis?
What are the symptoms of atopic dermatitis?
The animal tends to lick, bite or scratch itself excessively to try to relieve inflammation.
Other symptoms can also be observed:
- Hair loss;
- Dark or discolored pigmentation of the skin;
- Heat in the skin;
- Red and scaly skin in certain areas;
- Strong and unpleasant smell of skin.