What is the METRITIS remedy?
The METRITIS remedy soothes pain caused by inflammation of the uterus. By acting as an antibiotic, it eliminates the harmful bacteria that promote discharge or pus, which in turn promotes the good overall health of the uterus.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Females at the onset of metritis.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Hepar sulfur, pyrogenium, silica, thuja, hydrastis, kreosotum, mercurius solubilis, sepia, actea rosa
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Metritis (also called pyometra) is an inflammation of the uterus caused by a bacterial infection that occurs after giving birth.
What is metritis?
What are the symptoms of metritis?
- Nauseating dark green discharge from the vulva;
- Loss of appetite;
- Swollen abdomen;
- Reduction of milk production;
- Difficulties conceiving.
What are the possible causes of metritis?
- Post-heat hormone disruption;
- Medical abortion;
- Difficult birth.