Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals to relieve metritis
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to relieve metritis'?
- This treatment consists of the METRITIS, SILVERPET and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The METRITIS remedy promotes the health of the uterus and soothes pain caused by inflammation. It acts as an antibiotic by eliminating the harmful bacteria that promotes discharge or pus.
- The SILVERPET remedy is a natural colloidal silver-based remedy that acts as a natural antibiotic. It can resist more than 650 germs and destroys bad bacteria, even strains resistant to pharmaceutical antibiotics. It can be used as a preventative or in addition to a medical treatment. It strengthens the immune system and fights infections.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy, combined with SILVERPET, prevents infections and supports the immune system. It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory to reduce pain, swelling, redness and heat. It optimizes the results of other treatments by carrying more oxygen to all parts of the body.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All females suffering from advanced stage metritis, in order to accelerate treatment results.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- METRITIS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- SILVERPET remedy: 2-3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. 50ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 200 pellets per bottle.
- METRITIS remedy: hepar sulfur, pyrogenium, silica, thuja, hydrastis, kreosotum, mercurius solubilis, sepia, actea rosa
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Metritis (also called pyometra) is an inflammation of the uterus caused by a bacterial infection that occurs after giving birth.
What is metritis?
What are the symptoms of metritis?
- Nauseating dark green discharge from the vulva;
- Loss of appetite;
- Swollen abdomen;
- Reduction of milk production;
- Difficulties conceiving.
What are the possible causes of metritis?
- Post-heat hormone disruption;
- Medical abortion;
- Difficult birth.