Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment for animals to Alleviate Bronchitis
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment to Alleviate Bronchitis'?
- This treatment comprises of the BRONCHITIS, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #5 and SILVERPET remedies.
- The BRONCHITIS remedy relieves coughing and contains homeopathic ingredients that quickly improve your pet's breathing capacity.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy is a homeopathic fortifier that increases the supply of oxygen to the bronchi. It improves the effectiveness of other remedies with its additional supply of oxygen in the blood.
- The TONICPET #5 remedy is a homeopathic fortifier that relieves nasal and bronchial secretions. It is also an excellent tonic for chronic respiratory disorders.
- The SILVERPET remedy is an exceptional, powerful and intelligent natural antibiotic that destroys only bad bacteria.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals suffering from bronchitis and whose owners want a more complete treatment.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- BRONCHITIS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 200 pellets per bottle.
- TONICPET #5 remedy:
- 200 pellets per bottle.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- BRONCHITIS remedy: cuprum metallicum, drosera rotundifolia, glycyrrhiza glabra, grindelia robusta, inula helenium, potentilla erecta, tussilago metallicum, lung 5CH, thymus 5CH
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
- TONICPET #5 remedy: kalium muriaticum
- SILVERPET: colloidal silver
Caution:Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is bronchitis?Bronchitis is characterized by inflammation, swelling and thickening (from mucus) of the bronchial tubes (which lead air inhaled through the trachea to the lungs). It causes a deep and tiring cough for the animal.
What are the symptoms of bronchitis?
- Difficulties breathing;
What are the possible causes of bronchitis?
- Allergies (pollen, environmental pollutants, etc.);
- Bacterial or viral infection;
- Exposure to changes in temperature.