What is the HAPPYPET natural product?
This natural product supports emotional wellbeing and happiness by regulating your pet’s serotonin levels.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals needing more support for emotional health.
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- HAPPYPET natural product: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Serotonin, brain, spinal cord, intestinal mucosa
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is depression in pets?
Domesticated pets are emotional beings, and they can get depressed just like humans. While they can feel sad every now and then (as we can), depression is consistent and long-term. Physiologically, it’s characterized by a neurological imbalance in which serotonin levels — the brain chemical that contributes to happiness — are low.
What are the symptoms of depression in pets?
- Sudden disinterest in things they used to enjoy (walks, car rides, play time etc.)
- Lack of appetite — they may even stop drinking water
- Weight loss
What are the possible causes of depression in pets?
- Emotional or physical trauma (like from abuse or a scary incident)
- Grief (possibly from the loss of another pet or human family member)
- Illness that impacts their quality of life
- A fear or phobia that causes extreme anxiety
- Big life changes (for example, from a move, a new baby, a new family pet, etc.)
My cat is calmer, seems happier, plays more, etc