This cough-relieving remedy contains homeopathic ingredients that quickly improve your pet's breathing capacity.
What is the BRONCHITIS remedy?
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Any animal with early-stage bronchitis.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
BRONCHITIS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
cuprum metallicum, drosera rotundifolia, glycyrrhiza glabra, grindelia robusta, inula helenium, potentilla erecta, tussilago metallicum, lung 5H, thymus 5H.
Caution:Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is bronchitis?Bronchitis is characterized by inflammation, swelling and thickening (from mucus) of the bronchial tubes (which lead air inhaled through the trachea to the lungs). It causes a deep and tiring cough for the animal.
What are the symptoms of bronchitis?
- Difficulties breathing;
What are the possible causes of bronchitis?
- Allergies (pollen, environmental pollutants, etc.);
- Bacterial or viral infection;
- Exposure to changes in temperature.