What is the CORNEA (ULCER) remedy?
- The CORNEA (ULCER) remedy speeds up the recovery of your pet's eye and fights sensitivity to light.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals suffering from a corneal ulcer.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
CORNEA (ULCER) remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
Aurum metallicum, conium maculatum, hepar sulfur, whole eye 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Corneal ulcer is a very common condition in cats and dogs. It is an injury to the surface of the eye that occurs most often as a result of trauma (scratch, tree limb, foreign bodies, etc.).
What is a corneal ulcer?
What are the symptoms of a corneal ulcer?
- Conjunctival redness;
- Pain (exacerbated by light);
- Mucus or pus;
- Eyelid spasm.
What are the possible causes of a corneal ulcer?
- Trauma or injury;
- Infection (bacterial, viral or fungal);
- Exposure to a foreign body;
- Degenerative disease.